The decision as to which people group to translate for is very very difficult. We are definitely leaning towards a particular people group, but we want our future teammate Steve to meet with them when he goes to Cameroon in January before we officially decide.
Our next step is to raise support and we are praying that we will raise it all by June of 2011. If you would like more information about partnering with us in our ministry please email us at email@example.com.
Thank you to those who prayed for us during this trip. The Lord heard and answered them.