We are often encouraged by how many people are praying for our family and our endeavors. So, we thought we would have a tab with just updated prayer requests:
Things we Always Need Prayer For:
- Pray that the Lord would raise up hundreds of translators within our lifetime so that the remaining ~200 languages in Cameroon would have access to the Scriptures. Pray that every single person in Cameroon would have access to a Bible they can understand.
- Pray that the Lord would use our ministry to mobilize many into missions.
- Pray that the Holy Spirit would bless his Word and cause multitudes to worship Christ.
- Pray that the Lord would grant us remarkable intelligence as we learn languages and translate His Word.
- Pray we would be led by, empowered by, and full of the Holy Spirit as we translate and share the Gospel.
- Pray that all of our children would be saved young and that they would make “our ministry” their own. That our home would serve as a training center so that they can be sent out to do Kingdom work.
- Pray that we would be characterized by this kind of love towards those inside and those outside of our home: 1 Corinthians 13:4-7 “Love is patient and kind; love does not envy or boast; it is not arrogant or rude. It does not insist on its own way; it is not irritable or resentful; it does not rejoice at wrongdoing, but rejoices with the truth. Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things.”
- For physical safety in Cameroon (especially on the roads) and that we’d be kept from sickness and disease.
- That the Lord would grant us long lives so that we could see the entire Bible translated from Genesis to Revelation.
Current Prayer Requests (as of Nov 2022):
|Praise the Lord…|
…for his work in the United States that allows us to be able to have good schools and youth programs for our children to attend.
…for his work among the Kwakum people which allows the Gospel to be now available to people who would have never understood it in the past.
…for the Southern Baptist Theological Seminary and Dallas International University which are equipping Stacey to be able to counsel the Kwakum people and equip them to help one another as well.
…for our kids who are now surrounded by a new and appealing culture that constantly pulls on them to find their identity in the things of this world.
…for Appolinie and the other Kwakum literacy teachers as they face sickness, opposition, and sometimes even conflict with other teachers. Pray that they would respond to these challenges in a godly fashion and teach their people well.
…for Stacey as she works hard to apply the Word of God to the Kwakum people specifically through biblical counseling.
Check out our Newsletters page to keep up with prayer requests and events.
Also, see all of our blogs that call for prayer HERE.
Here are the prayer cards for specific Kwakum people that I made up: